Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > AU Payroll >

AU Payroll - New Employee Unpaid Sick Leave

Started by Michelle Mifsud -   in AU Payroll

I have just had an employee move from casual to Part Time, the first week of the PT hours she was unwell. How do I record this on her payslip?
I have tried to input a leave request under unpaid leave but it keeps paying her the standard rate not 0.
I also noticed if it is submitted under personal leave it just goes into the negatives and doesn't do leave without pay