Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Xavier Analytics

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 26 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Xavier Analytics, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Xavier Analytics

Take control of your data with Xavier Analytics. Build reports, spot anomalies and take action on AI insights generated by Xavier's analytical engine. For more information, check out Xavier Analytics.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Xavier Analytics, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Xavier Analytics support centre or email support@xavier-analytics.com.

Advisory is what we're all excited about because we are committed to making a tangible difference to our client's businesses. But advisory comes from insights and insights come from analysing data.

Despite all the developments in real time cloud accounting, the truth is that we are still fighting an ongoing battle to get the data right.

Xavier is solving that problem in a seamless and beautiful way.

Paul Barnes  

Xavier is a great tool to gain insights into Xero data. The new Focus workflows will help to review the insights Xavier highlights is a systemised way.

Alex Graham  

Xavier is a great toolkit that helps spot those errors so you don't have to. Great for any accounting practice. Easy to use, that's coming from a technophobe!!

Angela Appiah Shippey  

Xavier is great! I love it. The insights it provides are so useful and makes it easy and quick to resolve any errors such as wrongly coded transactions, incorrect VAT postings. Fixed asset mapping.

I also like the fact you can link it straight to a new client who is already on xero so you can easily see how well they're using xero.

It has definitely helped us ensure clients are getting the best out of all the features within xero.

Sally Claxton  

Would recommend as a great addition to any Xero integration, I use Xavier every month and it saves me time and allows me to be confident that the accounts are correct.

Particularly appreciate the Regular Suppliers feature - this let's me do a quick run down to ensure we aren't missing invoices from anyone, or we haven't doubled up in a month. Also appreciate historic changes - this makes it easy to work out what transactions have changed old balances. Especially useful for those queries extending into previous years!

If you are deciding whether to use Xavier I recommend diving in and trying the two features Duplicate Contacts and Multi-Coded contacts. These provide value in the first hour.

Rob Williamson  

Xavier has been a great addition to our Xero app stack and has helped us identify inconsistencies in Xero data and how to improve the quality and reliability of the information. It has helped speed up processes that would have previously taken a lot of time, such as the multi-coded contacts feature which highlights account and tax rate miscoding. And has helped us identify year end back postings through the historical changes feature which has allowed us to identify exact transactions with ease rather than posting an adjustment journal to correct the back posting.

It has been great working with the members of the Xavier team as they are very responsive to queries and open to developments that we think Xavier could further assist us with in our day to day work. I look forward to seeing what else will form part of the rapid development of Xavier as it has been very beneficial so far and can only get even better!

Aaron Sutton  

Xavier is an absolutely fantastic piece of software that improves not only the accuracy and attention to detail within transactions in Xero but also creates an easier way of reviewing reports. A huge time saver and a great way of presenting client data!

Robyn Jones  

Fantastic tool which has transformed part of the on-boarding journey - allowing me to share with clients issues with their current processes and proposing ways we will be able to help! Thank you!

Rachel Hutchinson  

A great tool that not only allows accounting practitioners and business owners get a great insight into their numbers and ensure their data is clean and accurate, but also a brilliant time saver allowing large amounts of data to be analysed in one place.

Clare Harwood  

It's an Amazing tool. All the cleanup features, specially the Multi-coded contact are so helpful to maintain consistency and accurate data. Saves so much time.
Highly recommended!

Fllajder Disha  

Xavier provides a great set of tools that Xero should have built-in.

If you've been disappointed with the shortcomings of Xero HQ and want to gain a true portfolio-level overview of your clients with various metrics relating to their Xero orgs (and to be able to see who needs help) then Xavier is for you. The team behind Xavier are keen to help and incorporate improvements. It's clear they understand the value that getting the underlying data right plays in our ability to provide value as advisers.

In a marketplace increasingly swamped by gimmicky tools that overpromise, this is a genuinely useful tool solving problems for modern and proactive accountants and advisers.

Tom Vey  

Xavier's helpful toolkit has helped us sort out and clean our Xero data.

Lucy Anstey  

A great tool for getting insights on your Xero data and cleansing data.

Matt Portt  

A really useful tool allowing us to run Xero health checks quickly and spot where we could be making efficiencies in Xero. Very user-friendly and constantly improving.

Alicia Williams  

Xaviers helpful toolkit has helped us sort out and clean our Xero data

Barbara Gaunt  

A really useful tool that gives you Xero information in one place. Easy to use and always updating. Makes my job a lot easier and saves me endless amounts of time when looking for something.

Liz Jones  

Really helpful analytical tool. Understanding clients progress, presenting information in a slick fashion and finding errors within Xero!

Jonathan Berry  

Xavier has helped our practice streamline our workflows, clean our data and help us service those issues to tell clients quickly. Definitely try it out!

Reece Philpot  

Xavier is a game-changer - it has saved us time and has improved the quality of the data in Xero, through a process of Clean, Track, Report and Repeat process.

Jonathan Gaunt  

I love this tool! This has saved me tons of time - both in quality checking the work done by the team and also our quarterly VAT checks. The team have also loved cleaning the Xero systems up so they can increase their health ratings - they say its like a game.
I can't wait until they integrate with Receipt Bank so we can have our supplier defaults updated in there.

Heather Darnell  

What a great investigative tool this is! It analyses so many transactions at the mere click of a button, and provides greats insights. Such a time saver!

Joshua Hendy  

Great tool to help save lots of time for practioners. We usually have staff review the entire general ledger each month to manually spot miscodings. This product eliminates the chance that we miss something and makes sure that we are able to catch miscodings early. I also love that it will automatically set up the default coding in the contact.

The product has a great thread of new ideas to continue to make it a great product to streamline and make sure data is accurate.

Donna L. Bordeaux CPA  

A brilliant analytical tool that gives you full control of insights as well as reaching those places Xero just can't!

Louis Phillips  

I love this tool! It allows you to present data in a way that's much more attractive to your clients. Can't recommend enough.

Kier Kemp  

A real time saver! Finally something that automates the VAT return process!

Craig Bailey  

A great tool that gives real flexibility in the way you view Xero data; allowing pivot table esq. analysis of your Xero information. No longer will you be searching through account codes for transactions. This format really lets you understand the numbers and trends in it.

Intelligent insights that will save you hours; such as wrongly coded transactions, duplicate contacts. Helpful little tools such as calculated corporation tax accrued and VAT payments due. All in all a really useful tool that would help any accounting practice or business owner to understand their numbers with ease.

Simon Williams