Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Small Business >

AU Payroll - Deleting a Leave Line in Payroll

Started by Peter May -   in Small Business

Hi There,

I have a staff member who has Annual Leave and Carer's Leave (Unpaid). His Carer's Leave (Unpaid) should actually be Personal/Carer's Leave (Paid). I have just processed a pay run and realised his carer's day off last week is not going to be paid. His leave should be paid, i have managed to add personal/carer's leave and the correct hours into his leave balances under his payroll profile but when i make the pay run, it only gives me the option for unpaid leave. How can i adjust this to paid leave and delete the Unpaid leave allowance?