Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

CRM which receives copies of quotes (as Opportunities) created from Xero

Started by Luke Simmons -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

We want to implement a CRM to better manage sales opportunities because what currently happens is our general manager creates a quote in Xero when Opportunities are found.

If we use a CRM which isn't connected to the quotes in Xero, it means that we'll have to double enter the transaction. i.e. Send the quote via Xero and then manually create the opportunity in the CRM. This may not sound like a lot of work, but when changes come into play (i.e. won, closed lost), the two databases will paint different pictures very soon...

I want to know if anyone knows of a CRM which connects with Xero, but - most importantly - displays quote data. Ideally the quotes would be displayed as Opportunities!
Hi there - If you are prepared to consider a slight change to your workflow, i think we can help. We supply Stock-Aware CRM. Our CRM allows you to create and send quotes to a prospect, and for those quotes to be managed through an easy to use Pipeline, along with all the usual CRM stuff (notes, call backs, documents and correspondence). Users can follow-up on these quotes in the CRM. If your customer then buys, the Order can be posted to Xero without any rekeying. If (now or later on) you need more in the way or order or inventory management, we also integrate with Unleashed - a popular inventory management solution for Xero. See https://www.prospectsoft.com and https://www.prospectsoft.com/unleashed for more details.

Or, definitely feel free to contact us directly for a chat. +44 (0) 330 0880 365

Andrew Ardron