Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > NZ Payroll >

Employee Clock on/Off App in NZ

Started by selina wright -   in NZ Payroll

Hi All,
Question for you all in regards to NZ payroll. At the moment I manually enter everyone's daily hours into Xero for Payroll. This is time consuming, and I'm sure there must be a better way! We have a couple of tablets at work, and I was hoping there might be an app I could download to allow employees to clock in and out in the app, that I could then import into Xero to save having to do the manual entry. Does anyone know of any apps or software like this?

Thanks!!
Selina
We have just started using Tsheets which can apparently integrate with Xero, but we haven't set up Xero payroll yet so not sure how it might work. But as an app to clock in and out and record time - it works pretty well. Might be worth a look?
https://www.tsheets.com/

Lisa Fallon  

Employees can enter their own time using the Xero Me App.
https://tv.xero.com/detail/video/5333073053001/xero-me---payroll-app-for-nz-employees---xero

Lisa Reynolds  

Lisa did you get it working? TSheets have just come back to me and said they can't integrate with NZ Xero payroll, yet they advertise as such on the Xero addons marketplace (for NZ) page

Gillian Krzanich