Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > NZ Payroll >

NZ Payroll - Show when payslips have been emailed

Started by Natalie Robinson -   in NZ Payroll

I would like to see a really simple feature added within a pay run that tells you that payslips have been emailed to employees. Perhaps in the screen that appears when you click 'send payslips'. I'm processing payroll for several clients and occasionally get sidetracked and then forget if I've sent them or not.
My vote for this:-)

Tarnya Burge  

I vote for this too. Plus, it would be great to have a feature which enables one to see history of a posted pay run. The same way a Purchase Bill or Sales Invoice shows history of who created, approved and edited it.

Gurpreeti Samby  

Yes, I have the same issue with payslips. Did I email them or not?

Please can we have visibility for this.

Val Orr  

my vote for this too.

Olivia Jayaweera Sirimanne