Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > US Payroll >

Manual payroll and payroll taxes

Started by Harikrishna Tirunagaru -   in US Payroll

Hi,

Have multiple question regarding manual payrun and payroll liabilities.

1) When you do a manual payrun - will zero collect the tax liability from bank account
2) if I add past payruns (employee was paid via company check) say months Apr and May - How will this effect 940 and 941.

Can some one give me a call.

Regards
hk

Hiya hk, welcome to the Xero Community! This is a space where everyone with knowledge on how Xero works can jump in to contribute to discussions, and answer questions within the forum.
It sounds like you were hoping to discuss these questions with a member of our Support team, so I've asked someone to reach out, and they'll be in touch soon. Detail here on how to reach out to the Support team, so you know where to go for next time :)

Lauren C (Community Manager)