Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Quotes - Quicker Print button instead of email

Started by Daniel Gaskin in Feature Requests | Idea

Could we have an option it so that the quote is marked as 'Sent' if it is printed out? You do this for invoices so it's be great if this could be replicated for quotes. Some of my clients still don't 'do email'.

Thanks Guys
Official Xero Reply
Hi Daniel & Bethan,

Thanks for providing this feedback. We’re going to take another look at the workflow and see how we can improve/simplify the process for printing. I’ll post an update when I have more details.

Peta Wallace (Xero Staff)