Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

Promo Code

Started by Simon Barbarash -   in Tell us how we're doing

Do you have any promo codes available at the moment?
Thanks
Hi Simon. You can always get one month free when you sign up from the Xero website. If you're a Xero Partner contact your account rep.

Peter McCarroll  

Thanks @Peter.
@Simon - we prefer not to give details of any promo codes on a publicly viewable forum but you're most welcome to contact our team on sales@xero.com to see if there are any promos currently running. Thanks for your interest in Xero!

Catherine Walker (Community Manager)  

Hi I had a email from yourselves with a promo code to add an additional organisation but it keeps saying can not be found but it is valid until 31/12/15 please advise

Nicola Gendinning  

Hey Gemma - best to touch base with the team about this one - as Catherine mentioned, we prefer to not give out Promo codes publicly :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

Hi, I need to see if there is any current promo codes for my client however I cannot remember who my Xero contact is?

Danielle Smith  

Hi Danielle, I've contacted your account manager, Whitney. She'll be in touch about this soon. :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)  

how do you know who is your acct . rep? i cant find a number to call or anything and i need help on a few things.

Samantha salinas  

Hi Samantha, depends on what you're after here. Anything about using Xero can go to our Support team here. If you have questions about buying Xero, I can get someone in touch about that. :-)

Tim S (Community Manager)