Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > US Payroll >

Federal Tax From 941 Selection Not Showing

Started by Don Schaffer -   in US Payroll

Adding a new stream. Have not received any replies to my earlier post. I'm setting up US Payroll for the first time. I'm at the Federal Taxes screen but there is no drop down to select Form 941. I can't finish the set up process. Need help.
Merged: Setting up payroll for first time and can't get past Federal taxes screen

I'm setting up US Payroll for the first time. I've set up the organization and employees but can't get past the Federal taxes screen and set up payroll tax info and then Accounting info. Help!

Don Schaffer  

Heya Don! Apologies we hadn't come back to you on this one. Best to reach out directly to our Support team about this so they can take a look into your organization and see what's causing this. Make sure to refer to this thread when you get in touch!

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

Thank you Brittany. I have contacted Xero Support and was told they would call me but that hasn't happened yet. I will try again. I need to get this resolved asap or I'll have to find another payroll option.

Don Schaffer  

Heya just looping back here as I can see my US colleagues have given you a call here. Do let them know if you need any more help :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

I am having the same problem and have reached out to support. I haven't yet heard but I need to run payroll tomorrow. Was there an easy solution to this?

Nora Hillstead  

I had to have Xero Payroll Support put me on the old version of Xero Payroll. Did you get through to Payroll Support? Once I got a hold of them they were very responsive and helpful. You first have to go through the general support email and then they will forward to payroll support. Keep replying to the email and they should get back to you hopefully first thing in the morning. After the payroll people respond they will walk you through it and quickly. Good luck. Don

Don Schaffer  

Wonderful to know, Dan. Thank you. I'll keep replying to the payroll support and hopefully we'll get this resolved in the morning. I appreciate your reply and help.

Nora Hillstead