Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > UK Payroll >

Manual RTI Submission

Started by Malcolm Green -   in UK Payroll

I have sent an RTI submission to HMRC which is incorrect and I need to send them a re submission with a zero value. HMRC hav told me to contact Xero who will help me with this.
I have submitted a support ticket twice now and had no reply after five days, is this the normal level of support from them or are they just ignoring me as the problem is to difficult for them?
I'm so sorry Malcolm that it's been five days since you emailed in, and we haven't replied to you. We've 100% dropped the ball here and I can't give any reason, other than that our team are incredibly busy at the moment. That shouldn't, however, mean that you should be left waiting for that long with out a response!

I've escalated now, and will get one of the UK Payroll team on it as soon as possible.

Brittany H (Community Manager)