Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

Xero support...non existent?

Started by Heidi Voden -   in Tell us how we're doing

I was told yesterday at 2.35 via email that support will aim to get back to me within 1 hour and 52 mins about my support request. It has now been 24 hours 24 Mins and i am yet to hear anything from them. I have already replied to the email they sent advising me of timings to say they have well missed it and have not heard anything back from that it. we have a new member of staff who cannot access xero or practice manager and has not been able to since his first day. he is unable to do the work required or even book his time.

PLEASE can someone get back to me.
I'm so sorry you've been left waiting for as long as you have, Heidi! The team have been unexpectedly busy, but I know that won't bring any comfort here. I've let the team know that this one is urgent and I'll keep an eye on it today to ensure you and your new staff member gets the help you need.

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

Hi Brittany

Thanks for your reply, I got a response from the support team at 2:08 am my time, does this mean that the support team I am now in contact with is not in the UK?

If so how do you decide where to send the support requests, we are in the UK and if I now need to wait until I get into the office tomorrow morning to see a further response, it is going to take a lot longer than necessary to solve the issue.

Heidi Voden  

Heya Heidi - we have Support staff all over the world, in the UK, Australia (where Jesslyn's from), and I'm currently in NZ. It's assigned to whoever's available, however if you do need help urgently we'll make sure that someone in your region can reach out to get sorted.

Brittany H (Community Manager)