Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > AU Payroll >

AU Payroll - Employee pay/hours incorrect

Started by Sid P -   in AU Payroll

an employee get 40 hours ordinary rate and the day he works extra gets overtime rates paid. However i gave him 48 hours of ordinary hours , downloaded the ABA and sent to bank , now how can i rectify
I need to make my employees correctly , how do i do it
If the payment has already been processed, you can do an unscheduled pay run to fix it up. For the sake of transparency, on the pay screen, I would deduct the number of hours of ordinary pay and then put in the hours at overtime and then the difference will show up as what's payable.

Zosia Romanowski