Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Redcat Hospitality POS

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Point of sale

4.5 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Redcat Hospitality POS, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Redcat

Hospitality software, by hospitality people, for your hospitality business. Redcat helps cafés, restaurants, bars and franchises to thrive and grow, by giving them complete visibility and control of business information, and the tools to deliver outstanding customer service. For more information, check out Redcat.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Redcat Hospitality PPOS, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, contact the Redcat team.

One of my clients uses Redcat across all of their stores and the integration to Xero was much easier than expected. Sue has been on hand to assist with any issues and in some cases even picked up on data issues that I was yet to see. There are always small glitches with any data migration but the support desk at Redcat have been great in fixing these glitches straight away.

In terms of set up, we had a consistent chart of accounts across all stores which made it easier to work out accounts. Sue gave excellent advice around treatment of certain transactions and talked me through any tricky set ups.

Sam Ryan  

I was tentative about allowing my xero file to import information from the Redcat POS system - because let's be honest who hasn't had a bad experience with integration of different systems!! However, it was becoming more and more evident that we were double handling sales data - ie the information was already in Redcat POS but I was physically entering it into Xero- so I decided to give it a go.

To my surprise the integration went very smoothly and it has reduced my data entry significantly. To ensure a smooth transition I think it is necessary for the Redcat POS chart of accounts to be consistent with your Xero chart of accounts and of course having the Redcat POS Support team guide me through the whole process was very helpful. Special thanks to Sue Black.
Marie - Admin Manager
White Picket Coffee House

Marie Snook