Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero >

Choose who to send invoice reminders to

Started by Paula Cockram -   in Using Xero

I have to send invoices to higher level management i.e. CEO's, SVP's etc. who do not want to be bothered by invoice reminders, which means I have to edit the contact details when I create the invoice and then remember to change the details of who to send the reminders to afterwards.

It would be extremely helpful to have a tick box against the contact names within the company details which could be selected or de-selected as required, instead of having to copy and paste the details, which is time consuming.

Please, please please make the lives a little easier for those of us who have to do this on a regular basis.
Hi Paula!

If you’ve set up invoice reminders for your organisation, you can stop sending them for a particular customer or in your case the higher level management.

You can follow these steps:
1. In the Contacts menu, select Customers.
2. Select the checkbox of the customer you want to stop reminders for.
3. Click Invoice Reminders, then select either:
-Turn off to turn reminders off for the customer.
-Turn reminders on to turn reminders on for the customer.

However, the option to select or de-select whom to stop sending invoice reminders to via a tick box is a feature not yet available in Xero.

Hope this helps! :)

Maui

Maui Banag  

Thank you Maui, but we use this already. I would like to be able to choose who to send the reminders to in a particular organisation once the invoice has been sent, as you can with Chaser, I'm constantly having to edit the contact information which is a bit time consuming and relies on me to remember to do this in the first place.

Paula Cockram