Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Accounting >

Reconcile A Bank Transaction

Started by Emma Willetts -   in Accounting

I'm trying to record a cash refund to one of our customers, i have followed Xeros instructions on how to do this but when i have added the refund - its still not showing in the bank to be reconciled against? please can someone help and tell me why this is?

Thanks,

Emma
Hi Emma, sounds like another account may have been selected when adding the refund payment to the credit note. You can check the account, by going to Sales, locating and opening the credit note and clicking on the payment.This'll direct you to the payment transaction where you can see the account in the top left of the screen - Here's an example I made :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)