Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Tell us how we're doing >

Impressed so far, would be ecstatic if you published a Roadmap!

Started by Lisa Dickson -   in Tell us how we're doing

I'm impressed with the product, the support, the communities, the video's and how flexible Xero is to use.

What I'd really like to see is the Roadmap! I'd like to know what's coming up and how I can then incorporate that in to the service I offer my clients!
Thanks for the feedback Lisa! Someone else has asked about this already - an external roadmap or development plan is tricky - we're constantly prioritising and taking up opportunities for quick improvements when they present themselves and juggling things around if testing results in something that isn't up to scratch - all across lots of streams of work on at the same time. We list in the Release Notes for each release what we're working on for the next couple of releases which is as far out as we're willing to go so as not to disappoint if the order of things change!

Catherine Walker (Community Manager)  

And of course you'd never be first to market if you tell everyone what's coming up!!

Lisa Dickson