Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

CommitCRM integration to Xero

Started by Serge Crismale -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

Has anyone managed to write an export routine from CommitCRM to Xero?
My requirement is just to manage sending Tickets to Xero including any payment information.
Xero will then maintain payment details, statement issue and full accounting.
I don't need stock purchases or anything else - just invoicing.
My Client is an IT Service desk and has his process well integrated in Commit.
We are Quickbooks as there is an import from Comitt but the client really wants to use Xero...
Hi Serge,
i am interested to develop a connector, just mail me your actual requirement at faisal at mutantcoders dot com

Faisal Imran  

Heya Serge,

would love to have this functionality cannot understand why Commit and Xero cant get their heads together and nut this out, commit did it with QB don't see the challenge.

has there been any more progress?

Hayden Leith  

We are about 2 weeks away from releasing a beta version of our link from CommitCRM to Xero. Have a look in the CommitCRM Forums for the Xero Plugin discussion to find out more and express interest.

Mike Collis