Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

G-Accon

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and G-Accon, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About G-Accon

Work with your live Xero accounting data and reports directly from Google Spreadsheets. For more information, check out G-Accon.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with G-Accon, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.
For general support, check out the G-Accon support centre or email support@accon.services.

Without the functionality of G-Accon, the Purchase Order component of Xero is very limited. With G-Accon, it becomes powerful. I have had a fantastic response from the G-Accon support team, when needed.

Gillian Dale-Jones  

We've been using this for a while now and it's brilliant. Provides us with detailed reports and is really easy to use. Very quick response from support team should you ever need them.

Vicki Gilbert  

G-Accon is a great tool which has made my life easy. All the reporting expectations are fulfilled by this one simple and user friendly tool. Even my migration projects are now not that difficult and bore... Thanks to G-Accon !! And the good thing is G-Accon listens to our requirements and try to come up with new functionalities in new releases..

Jinesh Shah  

G-Accon has significantly improved my reconciliation workflow. I ran into a few bugs, contacted the developers and not only did they respond, but they fixed the bugs! Very pleased with their service and very impressed with the product.

Philip Minnich  

This is a great app which makes my reporting so much easier. It continues to get better and better with each release. Keep up the good work.

Alan Norton  

More, more, please!!

Louis-Marie AUBE  

Loving it so far and I've only used it for about 2 weeks - a few tweaks here and there required but their support team is responsive and delivers results!

Lucinda Viljoen