Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Batch Payments: Ability to export Bpay batches

Started by Helen Bennett in Feature Requests | Idea

Currently BPay payments have to done individually - it would save time to be able to batch up Bpay payments and export.
Official Xero Reply
Hi Everyone, well and truly due for an update here. Now ending Oct 2019, I'm happy to say the team has been making some immense progress in the batch payments realm. Work has begun on a complete overhaul on the interface and workflow, which is set to make completing payments in Xero a real breeze once available to you all. Read over our Blog to see the changes for yourself!

Previously on this thread we had mentioned work towards a Payment Service option on invoices - As those of you who were previously using BPAY for your sales invoices will know, the integration is no longer available. We do have a thread here that you can follow if you are interested in this functionality for invoices though. We will let you know there of any updates to the invoice side of a BPAY integration.

Though the Batch Payments work being done is an awesome step forward in this area, I don't want to sugar coat the fact that this isn't directly addressing your request here. While the ability to export BPAY batches isn't being worked on right now, it's definitely not off the cards. Once we've delivered our current piece of work for batch payments, I'll be back to update you on where the scope lies.

Lauren C (Community Manager)