Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Files: Automatically include specific file attachments when emailing Invoices

Started by Tony Mattson in Feature Requests | Idea

I'd like to be able to automatically attach a file to all invoices I email out from Xero. At the moment, each time I create an invoice, I have to manually add the same file from the File Library.
Best Reply as chosen by Brittany H (Community Manager)
Tony, if you use docx templates you can add an extra page after the invoice that will appear on all invoice PDFs.

BTW: I'm sure that this has been requested elsewhere.

Peter.
I offer live remote Xero support. I am a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero's award winning Most Valuable Professional. I support small businesses in NZ with professional accounting services and offer paid Xero support and implementation advice to clients all over the globe. Get a Xero MVP on your team! I'm an NZ and Canadian Chartered Accountant, business advisor and add-on Developer.
Visit my blog for various Xero articles.

Peter McCarroll