Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

MyTrucking

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 20 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and MyTrucking, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About MyTrucking

A simple and practical online transport management application that flows from data entry to
reporting, to invoicing. Saves time, money and paperwork.
For more information, check out MyTrucking.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with MyTrucking, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact MyTrucking email support.

We highly recommend My Trucking it has cut out a lot of unnecessary paper work for both my husband and I and has also helped him transition easily from hand writing everything to using
the My Trucking on the computer and especially the app. He loves the ease of the app and the updates that are constantly being made to enhance it makes it easier every time... can't wait for notifications! The app is easy and simple to use for our drivers.
The interface from My Trucking with Xero is awesome, although I would like to see the option of being able to send it to more than one Xero account
The app and the web system are so easy to use and any questions are always answered almost immediately.... Love it well done My Trucking Team!

Anna Hannasky  

The ease with which MyTrucking and Xero integrate together is fantastic. We were initially skeptical about whether using MyTrucking would be suitable as it didn't offer all that we required. They listened to our concerns and created and installed various functions specific to our business. We are rapidly expanding and believe we would have extreme difficulty keeping up with our workload, had we not changed over to a MyTrucking system. The fact that they constantly review and update their system is another bonus. We have found the people at My Trucking absolutely incredible to work with...thanks guys from all of us here at Handystacks Ltd

Linda McNaughten  

I find My Trucking very easy to use and am getting more confident with Xero now.
Still a lot to learn, but a lot easier than I thought it would be. Thanks for the help when needed.

Kay Jenkins  

Already being users of Xero, we wanted something which would integrate with it and MyTrucking does so seamlessly. MyTrucking transformed the running of our business and I couldn't recommend it enough!

Anthony McGuinness  

My Trucking / Xero has been a great move for our company. It has taken away a lot of the manual work that we used to do. Sending out accounts as the end of the month is a whole lot faster. Also the support we receive is great.

Debbie Williamson  

My Trucking works well for us. It has eliminated a lot of admin and leakage. With it linked to Xero it makes invoicing a quick and simple task.

John Campbell  

My trucking has simplified our day to day running
of our bulk transport operation, all our trucks are fitted with anroids so the drivers have got their jobs at their finger tips, its sped our efficiency up to provide our customers with 2nd to none service , its magic.

Kelly Ellison  

My Trucking had it's faults early on in the peace but I find that they have improved it to a 5 star level and are always updating and putting new features in. I highly recommend this program especially if you use XERO. Two amazing programs.

Glennis Bradley  

Thank you MyTrucking,
This program was key in taking our business from paper to the Web, reducing our revenue leakage, cutting administration backlog and made it so easy to communicate important information with our drivers. Fabulous!

Melanie Ditton  

What a great program My Trucking is, the quick easy process ensures we never miss invoicing a load. The drivers App also ensures drivers have all the details they require, then after a few quick entries they upload the actual load details back to us. This has made our administration process more streamlined. My Trucking and Xero make a great combination and invoicing is now a breeze. We highly recommend My Trucking!

Pauline Kearney  

We moved our software supplier from a generic supplier who ticked 'some of the boxes', to MyTrucking which largely tick 'all of the boxes'. Our transport business sits outside the usual trucking brief, so we worked with MyTrucking to allow their system to benefit us to the same degree as other transport companies - now we love it! Our admin time has been cut by over a third because MyTrucking integrates so seamlessly with Xero and data input is so easy.

Mike Sheehan  

Hi Tom Allen, thanks for your comments. You can easily have the vehicles going through from MyTrucking into your Xero. Go into your settings page & select the Xero tracking category and choose vehicles. Just make sure your vehicle name in MyTrucking matches the name in Xero. This is a great feature! Especially if you want to do Profit & Loss reports by vehicle.
Thanks for your suggestion re dockets being automatically attached to Xero invoices. This is on our development plan & we hope to have this feature in the future. Thanks for your feedback. Sara - MyTrucking

Sara Orsborn  

MyTrucking has improved our administration efficiency immensely! the integration with Xero is great, however we would like to see vehicle identification pushed through to Xero and displayed on invoices as well as the option to automatically attached dockets to Xero invoices.

Tom Allen  

Highly recommended, My Trucking has cut out a lot of unnecessary paper work for both our drivers and admin staff and improved the way we run the business.

Terry Edwards  

My Trucking is a brilliant tool, it has made the day to day running of our business more efficient, our communication more effective and saved us hours of time. I have also found the MT team awesome to work with, always looking for ways to improve the system and assist with making developments relevant to the individual business.

Nicola De Jesus  

MyTrucking has made dispatching our fleet and doing our administration so much easier - it is easy to use and has saved us a lot of time from the old system we were using.
Reports are great and full of relevant information. The programme is being updated all the time and help is only ever an email away.
Invoicing thru Xero is time saving and our Accountants are very happy with it all
We are very pleased to have come onboard with myTrucking back in August 2015 and will never look back.
Everfresh Transport are very proud to be associated with using MyTrucking

Andrea Timmins  

MyTrucking is great, so simple and easy to use. We had an old system designed specifically for us back in 1999 and we have recently changed. MyTrucking gave us the same results but quicker and easier to use. It also linked up with Xero which was fantastic! MyTrucking is also evolving all the time and really happy to assist with any suggestions!

Rachel Broadbridge  

My Trucking has been an invaluable took for our Business - it's current upgrades and improvements work well for us. The My Trucking team are currently moving forward in line with our business types and it's great to have these add ons available.

Annabel Pittman  

This exceptional program deserves the magnitude of a seven star rating. It has aided my business in a plethora of ways, as its efficiency and time saving ability has allowed me to focus on other aspects of the business and successfully manage these in the most effective way. Invoicing has become a breeze, and the integration it offers allows me to streamline my business applications whilst alleviating hard tasks and time consuming jobs. Overall magnificent from an employers aspect as well as an employees aspect, allowing me to further spend more time with my family. Highly recommended to all. -Business Owner of PC Transport Sydney Branch

PETER ceklawi  

MyTrucking has changed our lives. We now run a much more efficient business. In a world where it is hard to make money, we find staying efficient is key. MyTrucking has improved us beyond doubt. Its ease of use is big key component for us. Thanks MyTrucking - Dannevirke Carriers is continuing to improve in every aspect thanks to you guys!

Lina Castles  

MyTrucking has revolutionised dispatching at Martinborough Transport Ltd. Integration between MyTrucking and Xero is easy to do and has simplified our invoicing process.
We highly recommend MyTrucking!

Vivienne Malneek  

My trucking is simple and easy to use. As the company who helped design this program and the original users we hope that everyone who uses it finds that a lot of time is saved by using this program. Administration has never been easier

Leanne Temple  

MyTrucking has been fantastic for our company. It saves lots of admin time and is very easy to use. Well done Guys

Julie Mains