Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

OneStop Reporting

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and OneStop Reporting, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About OneStop Reporting

Statutory and management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation. Excel-based report designer. Publishing and notifications to end-users. Check out OneStop Reporting for more details.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with OneStop Reporting, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the OneStop Reporting FAQs or contact the OneStop Reporting support team .

We tried Spotlight and other consolidated reports that were recommended but it was not exactly what my company was looking for for reports. Chanced upon OSR at this community forum and decided to try it. We signed up for a trial and were quickly contacted by OSR Simen who referred Hakon as our consultant. We arranged for a skype call and Hakon showed us how OSR works and how customizable it is and we knew OSR is the platform we need for our consolidated reports.

It might be a little confusing and hard to play with the tools and design the reports you want but fret not, there are templates online you could use or refer to and customize your reports. And if you need any further help, OSR is always there to assist. And that’s what happen for me. Hakon is very quick in replying my queries and looking through my consolidated reports to make it even simpler. He is also super friendly and approachable as I always have tons of question to ask but he always answer them patiently.

Shout out to Hakon and his team! Great work! Thanks for guiding me through skype and emails to build up the consolidated reports and I have definitely pick up a few small tricks to customize the reports.

Jeanne Gwee  

After trialling most of the main reporting offerings on Xero marketplace I have finally found the tool that I was looking for in One Stop Reporting.

OSR will take a bit more learning than the more 'off the shelf' packages such as Spotlight or Futrili but if you have a reasonable knowledge of Excel and data tables it should not prove too challenging. OSR gives you so much more flexibility creating custom reports since the editor is Excel based and allows you to retain virtually all of Excel's functionality in your report templates (conditional formatting, text formatting, etc).

Finally and most importantly I would like to mention the support I have received so far which has been second to none. Special mention goes to Quan, my sales manager who has literally spent hours working with me on Skype, guiding me through the creation of custom reports and building my knowledge of the software.

Ben Case  

We met OneStop Reporting at London Xerocon 2017 and were immediately impressed by the slick integration between Xero and Excel and the drill down functionality on the data which isn't available on our existing reporting tool.

Having declared our interest in the software, Vyvian and Simon from OneStop (who are based in Oslo) arranged to come to our offices in London to get us up to speed and provide some initial training. The software is undeniably powerful and takes a robust and technical approach to managing your Xero data. This may be a little much for some users who want simple off the shelf reports. However if you need to create bespoke, fully customisable reports, then OSR will do the job.

Dragging and dropping the fields into Excel to build up the reports takes a little bit of learning. However, the steepish learning curve is justified by the end result. Knowledge of the underlying SQL queries is not required although a rough idea of what a table is in the context of a database will help.

With a little help from Vivian and Simon I have built up consolidated profit and loss and consolidated balance sheet reports using our Xero data via OneStop. The budgeting and forecasting is a little different to what we're used to (values need to be 'stored' to the database to complement your Xero data). I have yet to experiment with this yet but have the confidence in OneStop that I'm prepared to put in the time investment early next year.

The customer support and interaction is excellent. Vivian and Simon have valued the feedback we have given and in return have resolved all of our queries in a very quick and professional manner. Overall a very positive experience.

Thomas Edmunds