Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

BackupMyBooks

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and BackupMyBooks, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About BackupMyBooks

Daily overnight backups that can be restored to a new Xero organisation at any time. Restore your Xero data as it was on any day of the past month. For more information, check out BackupMyBooks.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with BackupMyBooks, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only. For general help contact the BackupMyBooks team on support@backupmybooks.com.

Hi Jonathon

Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with Backupmybooks.

We do include our support address (support@backupmybooks.co.uk) in all the emails we send regarding registering for an account etc. We'll certainly consider including it in the website as well.

If you could email us and provide the name of the company you're backing up then we'll do our best to help reslove any problems.

Please note we haven't yet taken any payment from you regarding your account.

Regards

Nathan

Ledgerscope Limited  

Dear BackupMyBooks,

So far I'm not impressed with BackupMyBooks. I started the 7 day free trial on the 27th January 2018 and I still don't have a backup to view. I have provided my card details for billing purposes. There's no support or help details on the BackupMyBooks website.

Scratch my previous rating. Backupmybooks support is fantastic and backups are being created perfectly! Thank you Nathan!

Jonathon Hyam