Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Microkeeper

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Accountant tools

4.5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Microkeeper, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Microkeeper

An Australian, comprehensive payroll solution integrating roster, time and attendance, payroll and reporting for your business. It has the flexibility to suit a variety of industries and includes features such as super clearing house and fingerprint time clocking. For more information, check out Microkeeper.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Microkeeper, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only. For general help see the Microkeeper help guide.

LIFE CHANGING!
The two parts of running a business I least enjoy, payroll and accounting.
Microkeeper integrating with xero has made it incredibly easy, user friendly and takes me about 10-15 mins a week to do my payroll and accounting.
Absolutely loving it.

Luke Belleville  

I've been using Microkeeper and Xero for over 8 years, Microkeeper reduced the time processing payroll by many hours and whenever I get stuck they're always a quick phone call away to help out. Excellent technical support, highly recommended.

Alicia Lane  

it looks great be even better if i could get it to actually connect to xero

Cristy Turbill  

I'm a software developer at Microkeeper (hence I'm biased), but we do use Xero and Microkeeper in house for our accounting and payroll needs, for some unbiased reviews feel free to check out the reviews at TrustPilot

Joel Davis