Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > App Reviews >

Expend

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 6 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Expend, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Expend

The automated expenses & smart payment card solution that makes managing company spending a doddle. Instant, easy and accurate expense data. For more information, check out Expend.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Expend, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only. For general help check out the Expend help centre.

As an expanding business we've been searching for some time for a card system that would allow us not only to have multiple users but also provide us with the ability to monitor and track expenditure all through one dashboard that links straight through to Xero. Expend offered a solution to our requirements. The system was easy to set up and navigation around the site is very user friendly. For me what sets Expend above any other Company of this kind is the superb support service provided by Colin and the team. The team are responsive to feedback and very much in tune with the market. I highly recommend this service.

Anna Zielicka-Hardy  

Expend.IO, Colin and the team have been great and quick to responding to any queries.

After searching the market for over 1 year to find a suitable system, this product has been a dream come true. We had a few teething issues but they were quickly dealt with by the team, I highly recommend this to any financial controller with large teams. Perfect for capturing receipts and tracking expenses. Also allocating money to staff members is straightforward.

Adam Maiy  

Expend is a great system. It makes handling employee expenses an automated dream. No more chasing invoices/receipts and having to lend cards to staff. The system is easy to use and intuitive. It also helps that the team are nice to work with.

Matt Jones  

We've been using Expend for a couple of months now and have recently added another 2 cards. I've really appreciated the quick turnaround on getting new cards and the ease of moving funds between cards as needed. The feed into Xero is working well and I'm seriously considering rolling Expend out further, perhaps even as a replacement for some of our less well used credit cards. Customer service and technical support has been really good and I'm glad I chose Expend.

Steven Hunt  

After thorough testing we now recommend Expend to all our clients. Those clients that have been using the Expend cards have seen noticeable time savings and increased cost allocation accuracy especially where the cards have replaced petty cash. We now spend less time chasing for receipts as the mobile app allows instant attachment and upload to Xero. The new dashboard allows easy allocation of funds to cards and new card requests. Lost cards can be easily cancelled and replaced. This is an excellent Xero add-on.

Chris Farrant  

We have a small business with 4 employees and have been using Expend for 6 months now. We are finding Expend makes managing expenses and spending so much easier than what we used to do with multiple credit cards feeding into Xero. Everything is tracked and accounted for in real time. No more missing receipts and cumbersome expense claims like we had before. It is super easy and has given real peace of mind that everything is accounted for and updated properly. This product is amazing. I don't know what I'd do without it!

City Virtual Hub