Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

CitrusHR

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Bills + Expenses

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and CitrusHR, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About CitrusHR

We are a full HR consultancy service for small employers with our own easy-to-use HR software. Our Staff Expenses tool integrates to Xero. For more details visit CitrusHR.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with CitrusHR, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the CitrusHR support page.

CitrusHR give you a very easy way to combine all of your HR activities into one easy to use platform. As a young business we were using a combination fo excel sheets and calendars to record our team's leave, time and expenses. CitrusHR makes it easy to accurately keep a record of employees start dates, contracts, birthdays, probation periods, leave, absences, expenses and appraisals. It is so much easier for us to log into one platform and have all of the information for each employee neatly organised and in one place.

CitrusHR also integrates with Xero so I can ask the team to load their expense to CitrusHR and their line manager to approve the expense before it appears as a bill with the receipt in Xero. All I have to do is approve and pay.

Juliet Pascall  

CitrusHR have been great for our business. They offer an online platform that is really simple to use, and is where we record all sickness, absences and holidays which has made things much easier for everyone.

We're also now uploading all documents to it and recording training and appraisals so it’s saved us lots of time compared to doing these things on paper or various spreadsheets.

All our staff also now use the online timesheets and the expenses feature - which I’m personally thrilled to see now links to Xero.

I can't imagine now not having their services and would highly recommend them to any small business without an HR function.

Andy Riddle  

We have been using Citrus HR for 6 months and the service from the team has been exceptional. Whenever we need assistance they come back to us quickly and will go above-and-beyond to resolve any issues that arise. We have been using the integration with Xero and found it extremely valuable

CitrusHR is constantly evolving and the team are very responsive to our needs. I would recommend Citrus HR unreservedly.

Rochelle Nathan  

CitrusHR is an amazingly slick and simple tool that helps me manage the people in my business properly. It also lets me sleep better at night knowing that I’m doing the right things legally, and that my company policies are correct. It is painless, intuitive and thorough. Our staff love it too!

Derek Moore