Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

BOMA

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |CRM

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and BOMA, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About BOMA

BOMA's self-drive marketing platform allows businesses of all sizes to easily create and distribute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns fast.

For more information visit BOMA.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with BOMA, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For help visit the BOMA support centre or email the Boma support team.

Get into it!!! Boma is SUPER, super easy to use and intuitive, I LOVE IT! It's a timesaver platform for me, incorporating all of our social media (Facebook and shortly Linked In) and our newsletter in one platform. Hip Hip Hooray for Boma!

Michelle Fox-Bishop  

I am absolutely in love with BOMA.
I used to dread sending newsletters to my clients (by dread I mean, not even do).
Now I enjoy doing them each month and with the email templates they are super easy.
The content library gives you so many options on what to discuss with clients each week and the facebook ads let you quickly and easily connect with your audience.

Jo Doye  

We have been talking about client communication for a long time, but never had the time or resources to do this properly. Boma has enabled us to start a regular newsletter. The value for us was in initially in lowering the threshold - i.e. knowing that pre written content was available. However we also love the extensive image library, easy to use interface, and, last but not least, the most fabulous customer experience team who bend over backwards to assist in making Boma work for our practice. Highly recommend (though selfishly we would prefer to hold this to ourselves!)

Linda Hodgson  

We have just started using BOMA and we absolutely LOVE it.
Huge time saver. Professional and easy to use.
Customer service is awesome.
Demo at XERO Practice Management Session was the turning point.
Not looking back!!

Leah Oliver  

I came across BOMA online and went along to Xerocon 2017 to get a better understanding of the product and how we could use it to communicate with our clients.

Since our re-brand we have been using BOMA to streamline our communications. The Xero HQ content together with the ease with which I can create my own content has made something that I used to dread a quick and easy process now.

The ability to share content by email and to all the social media channel channels that we use in one place is fantastic and extremely efficient.

Previously, one of my biggest roadblocks to getting content out the door was getting it into the tool we used, finding pictures to go with the content and making it look "pretty". Boma has eliminated all these roadblocks for me and I can now confidently get content out without being dependent on anyone else in my team.

Definitely give the 14 day trial a go - The product is quick and easy to set up and you will very quickly see how this product will streamline your communications and make your life easier!

Karen Woller  

I also first heard about Boma at Xerocon 2017.

I used to pay expensive 3rd parties to create content for me but with Boma all the content is ready to go. This makes it so much easier to engage with my clients via social media and email even better it has reduced my costs and the time I spend on marketing.

I am now able to schedule weeks of content in under half an hour.

David Garnham  

I agree with everything that the Luke Sawyer said.

Boma makes it easier to get your marketing out there, it is quick, simple and efficient.
The website itself is easy to navigate around, which in return makes it easier for new users.

Love that they are so easy to contact and quick in responding.

It is easy to take clients off list if they wish.

The app itself is easy to use.

Scott Murray  

I first heard about BOMA at Xerocon 2017. The idea was exactly what a firm like ours was looking for.

In the past we had not done much electronic marketing (Just the odd email), it was quite a process to make sure that the message you wanted to send was going to be delivered and displayed in the way that you intended.

BOMA makes it easy to:
- Segregate your current client base into different audiences using tags
- Create email campaigns to deliver your message to the target audience
- Use their library of stock photos or photos you own the copyright for to customise your campaign.
- Push the same campaign formatted correctly to social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Review how effective a campaign was at reaching the intended audience by using the automatically generated statistics as people click/view the campaign email/post.

The support team at BOMA are awesome and are very receptive to feedback or suggestions on how the app should work.

If you are unsure, give the 14 day trial a go and have a play.

Luke Sawyer