Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

MAUS Business Systems

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 12 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and MAUS Business Systems, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About MAUS Business Systems

MAUS Business Systems consists of one of the largest range of business management tools in one integrated platform to help you build success. For more information, check out MAUSHub.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with MAUS Business Systems, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Support Guide or email support@maus.com.au

The firm has been using the MAUS desktop products for a number of years, now that it has migrated to a cloud solution and integration with Xero Accounting package, has allowed us to provider more timely advice to our clients, in helping them grow their businesses.

Titian Rosati  

Our firm has been using MAUS for the past 12 months for our Business Advisory functions. Having the ability to integrate Xero into the MAUS system has made the planning, forecasting and the generation of reports for the business owner a very easy task, saving significant time. I only wished we had jumped on board earlier.

Caine Hemsworth  

Wow - what a time saver! The Xero integration is seamless. Prior to utilising Maus software I was manually preparing KPI analysis and producing in graphical form to enable clients to see clearly their historical results. Now I merely synch data from Xero and customise KPI's to client needs. Beautiful! Thank you Fletch for your great support.

Samantha O'Donnell  

Maus is an excellent tool for managing my businesses. I operate more than one business and use Maus and Xero in many of them. The integration of Xero with Maus allows better use of my time when measuring and managing my businesses.

I would highly recommend the Maus suite of products and Xero as a partner.

Eric Purvis  

Maus has been a really valuable software solution saving us time and resources. This has allowed us to focus even more on the details. The visibility provided through the KPIs dashboard is so important for our business's ongoing success, while many other modules enable us to streamline our processes. The support team has been very helpful and his expertise with Xero has been amazing with a high level of customer service. Makes my job so so much easier. Highly recommend :)

Olivia Blayden  

Maus has been a really valuable software solution saving us time and resources. This has allowed us to focus even more on the details. Fletch from support has been very helpful and his expertise with Xero has been priceless along with a high level of customer service!

Chris Turner  

MAUS is a breath of fresh air. It enables you to simply capture important financial data from Xero and provide you with an excellent snapshot of your business performance and financial position. The suite of MAUS products extends beyond that of tracking business performance and assists in helping the business owner in adding value to their business. Thanks MAUS.

Colin Cass  

I have been using the MAUS software for past year, and it's been a game-changer. The visibility provided through the KPIs dashboard is so important for our business's ongoing success, while many other modules enable us to streamline our processes.

Will Jago  

Great compliance and HR modules. As with all software, you get out what you put in, and the support team are there to help. I've only just started with Maus a few months ago but we are impressed with the Xero integration and I would recommend almost anyone to give it a try and see how it works.

Hayden J Trott  

I have been using the Maus software for the past 2 years for our own company and many of our clients. It is a great tool to be able to show clients how they are tracking with their business and the possibilities for the business by making little changes. I have also used the HR and compliance module in depth. The support of the Maus team is amazing, always will to help

Kim McKenzie  

I have used MAUS Software for nearly two decades. The functionality is unmatched. The online integration between their Dashboard (KPIs) and XERO accounting software is a huge time saver.

Michael Altenburger  

Maus is the most comprehensive suite of business tools I have seen. The Xero integration allows you to provide in depth reports, and KPI Dashboards, and more importantly show business owners what is possible by making changes in certain areas. The Maus team offer great support as well.

Nick Kay