Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Vistr

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

4.4 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Vistr, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Vistr

Cash flow forecasting made easy. Automate your forecasting with Vistr's predictive algorithms & Xero data. Plan payments & avoid being caught out
For more information, check out Vistr.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Vistr, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support contact Vistr via email.

I subscribed to the application but found it wasn't for us since the support is very poor and there is no option to unsubscribe. I started a chat with the bod called Boyd; but it never provided feedback and even after contacting the support email, there was no response.

Adele Niemand  

Andrei this page is just for the review of Vistr - which is why you're only able to reply once! You can either post your question in the Using Xero Add-ons section, or contact Vistr for help on this. Thanks.

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

I just tried to work with it.

There is one problem, it fails to load our trading account balance. It just shows 0

The bank name is ASB and is located in New Zealand.

Is there any way to fix it.

Thanks

Andrei Glushchenko  

Vistr has been an eye opener to my Practice. The daunting task to actually do a forecast have been finally removed. I commend Jeremy and their team to make this add-on and keep improving it.

Christopher Emmanuel  

Finally - a tool that I can use which isn't dependant on rows and columns in Excel! I'm a CFO for high tech startups, so cash is king, it has to be front and centre to everything, and a tool that makes this more reliable and more real time is just fabulous. A big thanks to the Vistr team!!

Rachel White  

In my accounting practice, I look to add extra value to clients beyond just doing their tax and compliance.
I was searching for apps that could replace excel spreadsheet and directly use data from Xero and found Vistr.
Vistr is easy to use and the product is practically laid-out.
By using Vistr on our clients, we save tonnes of time. Being a free tool, it makes it that much easier to introduce new clients to the product too.

Aiman Ezanee  

Vistr is a great app for business operators and bookkeepers who run on a tight cash flow. We are using the software to assist client manage their short-term cash flow easily and without the need to develop complex excel models and forecasts saving clients big money. What is also great about Jeremy and his team is they listen to our recommendations and continue to develop the software to be more flexible and feature rich.

I highly recommend this add-on to anyone serious about managing short term cash flow.

Bryan Garrard  

Vistr is so cool. As a web developer turned business owner, I don’t have a very strong finance background. I didn’t even know you can do all the cool things Vistr do for us now:
- predict how much money we need to spend in the next few months including the tax obligations
- estimating the timing of payments from each customer (they are always late!)

It gives me a really good picture of how much cash we have to invest in growing our business

Definitely recommend it!

John Kueh  

Finally a great replacement for Excel to do my cash flow forecast.

As a business owner, I don’t have time to mess around with updating formulas, data entry, etc in Excel but really wanted to see my projected cash flow as we all know this is very important to keep a business alive.

I have been using Vistr for a few months now, and it has totally replaced my Excel workbooks.

It was easy to setup. The design is very simple and easy to use.

It actually takes very little time to update. Just set the Forecast Rules and the system keeps producing a new forecast everyday. All I do is keep Xero reconciled, which is also very easy.

Vistr is putting me in control of my cash flow, I especially like that it shows me the GST obligations for the next 3 months.

I recommend it to all business owners.

Sophie Gerber  

I have been providing bookkeeping services for many years and I’ve never seen clients so engaged with a financial add-on.

Vistr is quick to setup and easy to use. The Xero auto sync feature cuts out time spent adjusting forecasts before client meetings. Instead, we open Vistr during the meeting and share up to date information about their business.

The layout of the information makes it easy to digest. Clients find it easy to understand where their business is heading. We find it easy to suggest changes to improve their business.

The Account Receivable algorithms are excellent. Having a system that automatically predicts when customers will pay keeps the focus on the right areas of their business.

Having Vistr's customisable categories makes tailoring to individual client needs easy. Clients are involved in the setting up of the categories, making them feel the system was tailor made for them. A great way to encourage engagement.

Due to the positive feedback from my clients, I’m going to be recommending more clients to Vistr

Tim Hoopmann