Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Workshop Software

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

5 out of 5 stars
Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Workshop Software, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Workshop Software

Online workshop management software designed to effortlessly manage automotive, marine, truck and other types of workshops.
Visit Workshop Software for more details.

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Workshop Software, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Workshop Software support or call 1300 729 658 .

Having searched at length for an affordable software program that suits our business needs, I am more than impressed with Workshop Software. The thing I love most is that the beautiful team at workshop are readily available to assist you with your set up and any questions you have. You can also make suggestions for changes, and they modify the system accordingly, if it is achievable.
Weekly training sessions are available, to guide you through program as well.
We love the simplicity of the program, enabling us to spend less time invoicing and more time fixing cars. There is also the convenience of being able to access your file from anywhere, as it is "in the cloud" . Our Automotive business is extremely busy , and being a parts distributor as well , the inventory system for our Parts/Stock is perfect for our business.
All this plus the convenience of syncing to xero for all our accounting needs. No double handling come BAS time. So if your after a fast, affordable and reliable system, this is the one for you.
Carolyn Oldano
Business Owner
SAAB CARE , Brisbane

Carolyn Oldano  

Workshop Software is easy to pick-up and simple to use and user friendly! Love the Invoicing side of it and the support we receive.

jeff hazzledine  

Our firm recently setup Workshop Software for one of our clients, and we were very impressed at the user interface, ease of Xero integration, and the support we received. They also provide regular (and FREE) training webinars to help users get the most out of the software. Highly recommended add-on.

Tony Muller  

I have reviewed SpannerPlanner quite heavily, can anyone tell me how Workshop Software is better, if they also have reviewed Spanner Planner? I have two clients looking to move to a mechanical software solution with XERO.

Samantha Docking  

Hey Samantha, this page is just for the review of Workshop Software (which is why you can't add more than one comment!). You'll be much more likely to get a response if you re-post your comment here. Also I'm sure that if you do decide to use Workshop Software, they'd appreciate it if you then changed this to a review :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)