Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Synchroteam

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

1 out of 5 stars

Based on 1 user rating
If you are a user of Xero and Synchroteam, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Synchroteam

Optimize costs, dispatch and scheduling of your mobile field workers with Synchroteam. For more information, check out Synchroteam.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Synchroteam, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Synchroteam support center or this page for information on connecting Synchroteam to Xero.

Beware. Had a decent 14 day trial to evaluate the features for a client. As with all apps, there were some strengths and weaknesses. However I submitted a ticket on 5 Nov 2020 to ask why the invoices were not flowing to my Xero organization (I was testing the Xero integration) by the end of the trial 13 days later, they were still investigating the issue. I emailed to request for an extension of the trial so that I can see the integration happen (not one invoice has appeared in Xero yet) but received no reply.

Note that the integration is manually triggered (you select the invoices, and click a button to push to Xero). So I wanted to test the integration to see what happens if I clicked the button twice for the same invoice or how the credit notes will flow into Xero, but I never got to these scenarios.

Edit: I'm editing the rating to 1 star, avoid this app. I was contacted eventually to extend my trial. I continue to follow up on the Xero integration issue, the invoices were still not coming over. No reply. Now about 2 weeks later, I get an email from their support, and the email has nothing else but just a copy paste of a technical error message that I am supposed to understand. The only line I understand says 'The contact name is not valid. < > are not permitted characters.' and none of my test data has the < > characters.

WEN YEN WONG