Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Statements: Option to run for only overdue invoices

Started by Vishal Sood in Feature Requests | Idea

Hi,

I am a new user of Xero, and am surely liking it.

The Reports section for Aged Receivables gives list of ALL invoices that are made against a customer.

However, we are used to sending STATEMENT TO CUSTOMER FOR ONLY THE OVERDUE INVOICES.

Is there any way or any Report available currently with which we can take CUSTOMER WISE STATEMENT FOR ONLY THE OVERDUE INVOICES, and not ALL invoices ?

Please assist.

Thank you.
Official Xero Reply
Hi all, I know this is important to you all but there's really not much to share from our last update here.
New invoicing is currently in beta, and this does need to get out the door before the team can look into other requests like statements, and what you're asking here.
I do want to be honest that it's unlikely your request here will come this year(2018), but I'll be sure to let you all know of any change.

Kelly M (Community Manager)