Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Scan2Invoice

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Bills + Expenses

4 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Scan2Invoice, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Scan2Invoice

The scan button for Xero, speeding up the scanning process significantly. Simply scan, enter data and upload your invoice in one go.
For more information, check out Scan2Invoice.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Scan2Invoice, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact Scan2Invoice support.

Great way to make you accounting completely paperless!
Simple to use, and, as you do all the 'work' yourself, INSTANTLY (unlike others like Entryless, that have a process time after uploading) above all: FREE!

Hope there will be a phone app for uploading files soon!

Nick Galama  

I am eager to try this add-on but cannot install it on my office network. The anti-virus installed on our PCs, Norton 360, does not recognise the install file for Scan2Invoice.

Based on the demo screens shown in the YouTube video this application looks promising. I hope security issues are addressed and I can try it for myself.

Terry Ledger  

Really like this little add on. Makes entering and scanning of invoices directly into Xero much quicker than having to scan and save to desktop then attach as a file. If it was possible to create personalised 'default' settings for scanning ( the first option is always flat bed & I always have to pick the document feeder & the custom setting for each scan)....then it would be even better!

Marina Hill