Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Authorize.Net

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Payments

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 2 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Authorize.Net, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Authorize.Net

Helping over 400,000 merchants accept payments safely, offering value-adding products, free support, free fraud tools and a free website seal. For more information, check out Authorize.Net.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Authorize.Net, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Authorize.Net support center or this page for information on connecting Authorize.Net to Xero.

Was working in October, since 11/1/14 (possibly earlier?) it is now broken.

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction cannot be accepted. "

Jeremy Roth  

Hi Jeremy this isn't the place to sort out issues with Add-ons, it's just for reviews! I can see you've been in touch with Support to sort this out, I'm sure Authorize will appreciate you editing your post so it's a review once it's been sorted. Thanks :)

Brittany H (Community Manager)  

I love the integration with Authorize.net and Xero invoices. It was simple to setup and customers love it and pay with just the click of their mouse.

Donna L. Bordeaux CPA