Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Purchase Orders - Reporting

Started by Emily Mason in Feature Requests | Idea

I would like to be able to pull reports on my PO's.

Even ,if we could export the PO's to excel like the invoices and bills.

Thanks
Emily
Official Xero Reply
Hi everyone, we’ve come some way since my last update here now near end of May 2020, however I do want to be upfront that there isn’t any movement for purchase order reporting to share at this time.
The team have made a lot of headway with work for the reporting framework however this is still keeping them busy through the next while. They’ve also recently extended pilots for two of their new tools still in development; Short term cash flows and Business snapshot visual dashboards that help provide insights about your organisations invoices and bills.
Though we'd like to devote attention to Purchase Orders at some point, right now the team owning this feature also look after inventory and are focused on the future strategy in this area. I’ll be sure to return and share if there’s any news on Purchase Orders for you all.

Kelly M (Community Manager)