Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Vote

Reporting - Option to add account numbers & zero balances to financial statements

Started by Paul Dixon in Feature Requests | Idea

Hi

Many of my clients ask me to print out the financial statements and include the GL account numbers. It would be very useful to have a check box for "Include Account Numbers" and "Include or Omit Zero balances".

As many people report or consolidate using excel or another external program, it is very helpful to have these features.

Cheers

Paul
Official Xero Reply
Mid September 2021, and leading on from our earlier update I want to confirm that everyone can now include accounts with a zero balance when running the Account Transactions report - See more on the changes in our Blog

You'll find a new dropdown option to select which accounts you'd like to include when running this report - Those with only transactions, transactions or non-zero balances, or All accounts (including zero balance).

While appreciative many here are interested in this being reflected in other reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, this isn't planned at this time. We'll share if there's any more development in this space.

Kelly M (Community Manager)

Best Reply as chosen by Paul Dixon (Original Poster)
Hello crew!

I lodged this feature request back in late 2014. Great to see momentum picking up again from Xero users - let's keep making noise and get this seemingly simple update included in a not-too-distant product update.

Make sure you click Vote to ensure this is on the radar.

Paul Dixon