Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Feature Requests >
Done

Bank deposit slip or batch payments for accounts receivable / batch receipts

Started by Stewart Kilburn in Feature Requests | Done!

So when Invoices are paid by Cheque i would like to be able to record them as paid by cheque, then i should be able to do a print out to take with the Cheques to be deposited at the bank.
Or is this already in Xero because i could not find it.

Cheers Stew

---
This thread has also grown to include discussion about batch payments for accounts receivable or batch receipts as referred to by many. At the risk of losing the good conversation about closely related items, I'm leaving the thread intact. Thanks, Catherine
Official Xero Reply
Hi all. We know you’ve been waiting for this one... so we’re pleased to say that batch deposits are here! In the same way that you’re able to batch pay bills, you’re now easily able to bulk pay sales invoices. This includes a deposit slip to summarize the details of what is being received. For more on what was included in today's release, check out the release notes.

Matt Barnett (Community Manager)