Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Exsalerate

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |CRM

4.4 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Exsalerate, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Exsalerate

Simple, Effective, Affordable CRM software, designed with the small to medium business in mind. Increase sales and improve client retention. For more information, check out Exsalerate.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Exsalerate, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, contact the Exsalerate team.

The Exsalerate Xero integration gives us just what we want. When looking at a customer record in Exsalerate it graphs the customers Sales over time and by product/service to give our account managers a clear picture of the clients spend with us and a picture of what products are growing, decreasing as well as opportunities to sell in additional products the client is not using.
Where most of the CRM integration we looked at simply updated customer records, Exsalerate does that plus provides this valuable sales date to our team.

Doug Hanna  

I trialled 4 CRM systems, and chose Exsalerate because it was the most practical and user friendly, whilst not costing the earth. It helps us keep informed about all communication between all our staff with our customers, highlights when they haven't paid their bill, creates simple "To do" Lists, and lots of other useful features. The Exsalerate team are always open to new ideas for enhancement and love feedback. I would highly recommend this CRM system.

CATHY VICKERS  

I had a chat to the Exalerate at the #XeroRoadshow in Melbourne. I came away impressed from that first chat. The real interest stemmed from this CRM linking to both Xero and WorkflowMax. This swung the deal. Lots of great features. Todo list/Calendar. Emails to clients go into the CRM. Sales information feeds in, jobs flow into WorkflowMax. It is affordable and easy to use.When I've had an query, I've had great customer service.

A perfect complimentary CRM cloud computing solution to businesses using Xero and WorkflowMax.

Martin Tunley  

I have been looking for a CRM for some time, and exsalerate sparked my interest due to the integration with both Xero and Workflow Max. The simple thing of my sales team being able to quickly identify if accounts are overdue and where the ops team is at regarding project completion, all from one place is great. The level of support I have received when I have had queries is also fantastic, thanks guys for providing an affordable and easy to use platform.

I look forward to continuing updates as i am sure you will continue to find ways to make the management of both sales and operations teams more seamless.

Tracie Eaton  

Not impressed with this system. Asked for help to change the currency over to GBP was told that 'we can make it universal, and there will be a setting soon to change to GBP' Surely that is basics for a CRM system from the start ???

Philip Mowat  

Hi Philip I appreciate your feedback although a little disappointed that you gave a 1 star review based on a feature which we said was imminent. If you log on now you will see that you have the ability for you to change the currency to GBP.

Kind Regards
Steve Bonnici
CEO Exsalerate

Steve Bonnici  

Really love the product. We switched to exsalerate due to the Workflowmax integration. The new mailchimp integration is a bonus. Any assistance is instant and always very helpful. Well done team.

Astill Hawke