Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

ControlC

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Other

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and ControlC, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About ControlC

ControlC stores a copy of Xero data and attachments, and keeps smart copies forever. For accountants and business owners data integrity and peace of mind.

For more information visit ControlC.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with ControlC, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general setup information visit ControlC or email the ControlC support team.

Great must have product

Cath Amarasingha  

Loving ControlC. IMHO Very, very, good. It just works.

Killer feature for me is that it backs up all attached files in Xero as well as the data. Can then download to my PC in a zip file if I need to.

Set it and forget it and have your backups on ControlC's cloud servers or download them locally if you so desire.

Staff are responsive and helpful and the price is very reasonable.

One less nagging doubt about backups.

Andrew Parkinson  

Control-C is super easy to use. Support responds to emails very quickly. Highly recommend.

Nancy Prose  

This is really a must have. Since subscribing to Control-C if feel much more comfortable now that I have historical copies of my data. I now have my data in three locations: Xero, Control-C and the occasional Control-C download to my computer.

When I was originally looking to move myself and most of my clients to Xero, I identified two stumbling blocks. One was my many MYOB RetailManager clients that need a way to get their old POS data into a different accounting system and the second was some concern about backups especially if someone made unauthorised changes. I solved the first by developing our RM-Importer addon with a friend of mine and we had also started to write backup code. Now that I have found this product and had a chat with Kent and Campbell about their future plans, it is now time to cut our own development project.

I have had a look at some of the other backup and download solutions for Xero and I think this is the best one I have seen. Happy to promote it with my clients and continue to watch it improve.

David Gray