Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Report Amigo

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 4 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Report Amigo, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Report Amigo

Engage stakeholders with interactive reports sent over email & text messaging. No sign in needed, works on all devices. Easy setup, custom scheduling. For more information, check out Report Amigo.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Report Amigo, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Report Amigo support centre or this page for information on connecting Report Amigo to Xero.

Report Amigo is a wonderful app for communicating and sharing results with my Xero clients. I can communicate on a daily basis and look like a hero! Very easy to use, and customer service is top notch. I plan to step up my marketing of Xero in 2018, and Report Amigo will be a very integral part of this. Highly recommended!

Richard Fopiano  

The software is great for daily or weekly interaction among stake holders. Very easy to share info with clients and users. They have been very helpful with my needs with the software. Would highly recommend as add on for client service.

Peter Minotti  

Wonderful customer service

Club Capital  

I like that the reports deploy without having to go into Xero. Adds a layer of convenience to reporting. So far so good.

David Tunstall  

This fantastic app makes automated reporting a cinch ;) The team are very responsive to requests which is very refreshing.

Ben Townsend  

I really like Report Amigo! This app makes it easy to share reports with clients on a scheduled basis. Simple to use and efficient.

Cheryl Finfrock