Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

AirPOS

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Point of sale

4.9 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and AirPOS, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About AirPOS

AirPOS is point of sale and ecommerce software that helps independent retailers manage their sales and inventory, both in their shops and online. For more information, check out AirPOS.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with AirPOS, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the AirPOS knowledge base or this page for information on conecting AirPOS with Xero.

A great integration between Airpos & Xero, saved me many hours of work. I would like to see a sync now button to further reduce the amount of time I spend balancing the books so to speak!

Rich Bamber  

Really accurate, easy and useful Integration between AirPOS and XERO. The articles on AirPOS Knowledge Base are very useful as well. Keep up the great work guys!

Sean Gerrie  

Once I updated my AirPos it was easy to intergrate Xero. Love how it syncs and saves time for me and makes my accountant happy!

Trina Cooper  

Our experience of integrating xero and airpos was quite difficult though we were told that our problem was unique. It took a little while for airpos to successfully send invoices which delayed our set up. Airpos were extremely supportive in resolving the problem but xero did not understand the problem because they didn't understand how airpos worked. The Xero and Airpos integration now works well, our current dilemma is how to translate the PayPal fee in to our accounting system!

Art Care Education  

Our experience with the AirPos Xero has been easy and hassle free. Did not take long to get my head around and has made life easier for accouting.

Anton Smith  

Our experience with the integration of AirPos and Xero has been excellent! The way it syncs automatically is great and saves a lot of time having to manually enter every transaction. It is easy and straightforward to use and we can't imagine using any other software!

Danielle Cawood  

Our experience with the AirPos Xero integration has been great and saves us a lot of time uploading transactions manually. It also keeps our accountants bill in check!

Sarah Whiteley