Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

Veeqo Feedback

Started by Lisa Wightman -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

Good morning,
I wanted to give some feedback on one of the connected apps Veeqo.
This is an inventory management company and having investigated all of the apps this one came out the best for price and features.
Unfortunately Veeqo is massively let down by the lack of customer service and knowledge that the staff have. We have had many issues since we started to use Veeqo and these have been addressed by the staff. However, it is incredibly time consuming to get a response, impossible to speak to someone by phone, and became evident that although we went through several induction sessions to discuss the workings of our business Veeqo had not understood our requirements.
The planned meetings we had with various members of staff were regularly late commencing and on occasion did not happen at all. The response to this was "These thing happen in business"
Finally when I tried to submit a complaint it proved impossible to speak to a manger and after over a week of constant e-mails from us we finally receive a response that accepts no responsibility and no solution.
I have worked with many Xero connected apps and as a rule they have all been successful, the companies have been helpful and staff incredibly knowledgeable and forthcoming. Most importantly I have always been able to get hold of someone if there have been any issues.
We have now moved to a new Inventory control system (slightly more expensive) and have already seen a massive improvement in service.
I am positive as with most things people have had positive experiences with Veeqo however I wanted to provide feedback for anyone else who is looking for an Inventory add on.
Thanks