Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

eCC Cloud

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |eCommerce

5 out of 5 stars

Based on 8 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and eCC Cloud, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About eCC Cloud

The fastest way for Xero US customers to sync online sales, customers, and items in Xero. Sync sales data from 35 of the top e-commerce platforms to Xero. For more information, check out eCC Cloud.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with eCC Cloud, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the eCC Cloud support center or this page for information on connecting eCC Cloud to Xero.

eCC Cloud has top notch customer support, a top notch product, and extremely competitive pricing. They take the time to listen to your questions and concerns and will not rest until all questions or concerns are addressed to your satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Edward Pittman  

eCC cloud has been working extremely well for us with our Xero Account and we are very pleased to finally have a solution that provides the ability to capture all our online cart (ZenCart) transactions into a world class accounting app. Having this functionality is purely brilliant and removes a lot of paper pushing that we'd otherwise be forced to do. Setup of eCC Cloud with our ZenCart and Xero account was very straight forward. We have reached out for support from both Xero and eCC Cloud for an issue we had with posting shipping costs more appropriately. The eCC support team was very prompt, always followed up, and has been more than willing to work with us even on the phone to get things sorted out. The reality is this is a new frontier of service and there may be configuration issues depending of the mix of Online Cart being used. However, with the strong eCC Cloud support offered we have found things will get worked out and the rewards are well worth the effort. We did also try eCC Cloud with QB Online which also worked similarly well. However; we have realized more benefits using the Xero Cloud Accounting and consequently prefer this configuration. On the whole this is a great and very much needed service and we very much appreciate the service and find it is good value. We'd certainly recommend this to anyone in need of bridging their Online Cart with the Xero Cloud.

Michael Williams  

I had previously posted a very negative review about my ecc experience. In the mean time, the support team at ecc has gone above and beyond to help solve almost all of my issues. They even developed settings to update customers addresses, which was not available before. I had multiple meetings with the head of the support team to make sure all my concerns were being addressed. Once the ball got rolling they were awesome to work with and they really cared about making their system work for my needs. Most of all their customer service was incredible! I still have one issue with addresses not getting updated, but this may be a problem in xero as I am now getting duplicate customers, which xero should not allow to happen. I am confident that ecc will help solve this issue. Thanks ECC! You all have been great!

Heidi Dunlap  

I wish I could tell you all how great their customer service is, etc. Unfortunately, the thing just works! I called them when I was looking at the software, they told me which I needed, I signed up, set it up myself, and it has been working flawlessly ever since I would recommend ecc to anyone, as a company, and would also suggest to anyone thinking about the xero platform to hook up with ecc as well, you'll be glad you did.

Bill Bass  

eCC cloud works great for us. I've used it with Amazon, Woocommerce and Interspire. I like the fact that I no longer have to download any software on a computer to sync things.

We pay around $9/month for the amount of orders we process....which is incredibly affordable, there shouldn't be any reason you aren't using eCC cloud if you are doing online orders.

Curtis Hall  

Love it. No more double entry.

Jason Allen  

We've been very happy with ECC Cloud. When we first signed up, there were a few things that we needed help with. The support team was always very prompt in getting back to us, and very courteous and professional. But what was most impressive was that they took the time to add some features to specifically address our needs, which was more than we could have hoped for. We highly recommend this company - it has saved us all those hours in which I was manually entering each sale - now they're all automatically downloaded into Xero.

Phil Grimes  

Very happy with this App. Absolutely worthy!

Henry Maia  

Makes life a lot easier. Took a few days to get everything synced up and working properly but now we can run reports on shipping revenue, how much we're spending on gateway fees, etc. Very detailed information that can make a big difference with a small company.

David Burke