Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Add-on Reviews >

Co-construct

Started by Xero API -   in Add-on Reviews |Invoicing + Jobs

3 out of 5 stars

Based on 3 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Co-construct, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Co-construct

Helps custom home builders and remodelers sell more and run their projects more efficiently by bringing selections, change orders, scheduling, budgets, file sharing, jobsite logs, client communication, and more into one place. For more information, check out Co-construct.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Co-construct, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Co-construct support center or this page for information on connecting Co-construct to Xero.

Yes, we are using this integration, however at the moment the only usefulness is being able to see the Xero billed cost on the Co-construct page. (which isn't that useful at all)

We have fine tuned our coding/projects/tracking etc in Xero and would like to see this some of this info pulled into Co-construct so we can actually have some financial analysis without double handling or exporting to excel etc etc. Any idea how I would get this done?

SANJESH LAL  

Hi Sanjesh,

Thanks for the post, but I'm sorry that the Co-construct integration with Xero is not yet as deep as you'd like. Currently, it does two things:

1. Automatically generate invoices to clients when they approve change orders or variations.

2. Automatically pulls payments from clients and displays it to them in Co-construct, so they know what you've received and their payments to date.

Based on user feedback, these two items were the most popular place to start for helping reduce typos and reduce inquiries from clients. But, I certainly agree that there are more opportunities for other points of integration, such as pulling bill data for job costing.

Until those features are in place, I hope you can still get some benefits out of the existing points of integration.

Thanks again for your business...

Donny Wyatt
President, Co-construct.com

Donny Wyatt  

Without job costing and budget tracking, co-construct is near useless to intergrate with xero. Fairly decent on its own, but most companies will have their own systems set up already.

Sean Wilson