Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Accounting >

Statement Balance

Started by Danique Jansen -   in Accounting

Dear Xero community,

How do I fix my statements balance in Xero if it do not match with my original statement balance?
When you import a statement do you see the opening balance and the closing balance? because this is not the case right now I don't see them its the opening balance is 0.00 every month.

Thank you in advance.
Open the Reconciliation Report and click on the Bank Statement tab. Verify your dates are correct, then check the opening and closing balances.

Nancy Wauchope  

Thank you Nancy Leach. :)

Danique Jansen  

Dear Nancy,

When I refresh my bank feed, I have all my new transactions but my statment balance is not refreshed. it's £356 every month.
How do I fix it?

Thank you so much

Radhia Hadef