Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Small Business >

Support not responding

Started by Robert Nicholson -   in Small Business

Hi,
We have contacted support on Feb 15, 20th and March 3rd with still no reply, I see other people have had issues with time taken to respond, we are still 'up and running' with this issue but it doesn't inspire much confidence if we had a major issue!
Kind regards
Best Reply as chosen by Robert Nicholson (Original Poster)
Thanks for coming back here, Robert. I've had a look and can see your emails with our Support, it does seem that our responses aren't getting through.
I can see one of our team have made note of trying to call today and will follow up again during your work hours tomorrow. Please do let me know here if you need any more help, or haven't heard back tomorrow and I'll follow this up for you.

@Ian, I'm sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed your interactions with Support. I can see you had a Payroll question a while ago where our response did take much longer than expected, and I do apologise for this. We'd really like the chance to change your view on Support, please do let us know if there's anything you need help with.
I do also understand that you were previously interested in a running balance column on the Account Transactions screen and can confirm we've since added this feature.

Kelly M (Community Manager)