Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Help Center

Xero Business Community

Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

Is there an App for wholesalers?

Started by Chris Williams -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

I have a client, a wholesale florist, who takes orders from florists, then travels to market and purchases all the stock he needs to fulfill the orders.

Is there an app that would enable him to enter the orders into software (generating draft invoices) and then print a report that tells him exactly what he needs to buy from market to fulfill that week's orders?

It would be great to only have to enter the orders once, ie into an app that then feeds into Xero, rather than setting up a second tool to generate the report he needs to go to market.

Does anyone know of any add-ons that could help? Or could you point me in the right direction? Many thanks!
Check out Dear Systems. I'd be happy to get a demo set up for you if you'd like. Feel free to contact me directly at devon@skepsistech.com.

Devon Thurtle Anderson  

Hi Chris,

Did you manage to find a suitable solution for your client? Many of the Xero Apps would cover the requirement listed above, Cin7, OrderHive, Dear, Unleashed, Trade Gecko.

Anything with a pick list should suffice. However if expiry dates are required then your options will be a little more limited.

Thanks
Darren - BlueHub

Darren Franks