Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > Using Xero Connected Apps >

iZettle data

Started by Beth Matheson -   in Using Xero Connected Apps

I suggest it is possible to record each transaction taken by izettle as a separate invoice in Xero- these can then be allocated to the correct customers.
I also suggest that if you use the product function in izettle this should produce itemised lines on the Xero invoice.
Hi Beth - As iZettle built the integration they make the decisions on how data's synced between iZettle & Xero. You can find out more on how the integration currently works here, or approach their Support with this request. :)

Kelly M (Community Manager)  

I find it hard to believe that Xero hands over both the accounting within xero of integrated products AND the explanation for that accounting. Whilst Directli explain their managed_gocardless very comprehensively iZettle does not.

Paul JOHNSON  

I have suffered and am still suffering from issues with iZettle and Xero integration, which has been made worse as I chose to use iZettle based upon Xero's own marketing that stated each SALE in iZettle creates an INVOICE - note all singular, when in fact iZettle sums the total of the days transactions to create 1 invoice, which is totally unhelpful when trying to allocate invoices to individual customers in Xero. This has been causing me an issue for two months now without any sign of a solution.

Somebody from Xero must have signed off the incorrect marketing and should therefore take some responsibility or does Xero just allow external companies (iZettle in this case) to write their copy for Xero's webpages??

Philip Baxter