Xero - beautiful accounting software

Xero Business Community

Xero Business Community

Hi everyone, Come on over to the new discussions in Xero Central. It’s a more intuitive way to connect and chat all things business with one another. Ask questions, dish out answers, and get involved.

You can still view topics in the Xero Business Community to see all the useful knowledge that’s been shared there; and you can restart conversations you feel have been of huge value to you on Xero Central.

If you have brilliant ideas for innovations, you can keep on adding feature requests in the Xero Business Community, and voting on existing requests. There’s more in store, as we come up with the best way to take on your thoughts and share developments
Community > App Reviews >

Zoho Analytics

Started by Xero API -   in App Reviews |Reporting

4.7 out of 5 stars

Based on 7 user ratings
If you are a user of Xero and Zoho Analytics, tell us how you are getting on and your experience so far. Any tips?

About Zoho Analytics

Slice and dice your Xero data the way you like. Create insightful reports and dashboards to track your key financial metrics. For more information, check out Zoho Analytics.

Tip

Remember if you have questions or need assistance with Zoho Analytics, this is not the best place to ask - this forum is for reviews and feedback only.

For general support, check out the Zoho Analytics support centre or this page for information on connecting Zoho Analytics to Xero.

Really love this app - it makes data processing a dream for our organization! Everything is automated and runs without a hitch. The Xero integration is quite complex to set up, but once it's done, the days of manually clicking your way through menus to find the right report are done! All the info is displayed on one dashboard quick and easy to find.

The price too is far better than many of the competitors out there, definitely a worthwhile return on investment - measuring is managing.

If I have any complaint with this app, the only thing I would say is that the more complex features of the app are well... more complex - it feels like we could get more out of the app than we currently are if we just knew a bit more of the advanced features.

Overall, well worth the money though, can't go wrong here!

Andrew Brown  

We use Zoho reports and we absolutely love it. We have just migrated our Accounting system over to Xero and the very fist thing we did was link it to Zoho reports. This allows us to keep the finger on the pulse of our revenue and spot potential problems. Its also gives as a visual birds eye view of our business.

Richard Pearce  

Hi @Iris Sanchez,

Hope you are having a good day!

Yes, you can create a General Ledger report using the associated sum of debits & sum of credits. It can be created over Journals table in the Xero integration. :)

Supraja Krishnan  

I love the integration, could you integrate a report in Zoho to generate the General Ledger?

Iris Sanchez  

We love Zoho Reports - it has completely changed how we work and we are using more and more of Zoho's other apps which integrate so well with the package.

Clive Goldthorpe  

Zoho reports is an incredibly effective reporting tool. You just need to be well clued on databases to get the most out of it... which i am not!! We have it connected to our Zoho CRM and I managed to create the reports and graphs in it that i needed. However, it really came to life when our accountant started playing in it for us. He has recently connected it to Xero, seemed like a pretty straight forward process.

Greg Simmons  

The integration is between Xero and Zoho Reports is PERFECT. While doing the beta testing I found some discrepancies, which the Zoho team fixed immediately. Now it's absolutely stable. This integration allows Zoho Reports users to do ANYTHING with Xero's information, and generate all the reports you can dream of.

Yanina Libenson  

The process to link the two systems is very simple.

However, after making the link, there may be more information or not enough information depending on your needs. The system does a fair job at trying to determine what reports we want to run, but it seems like a little more organization on the tables could be beneficial.

Jerry Johnson